May 31, 2021
This week Jonny and Brizzle chat about Body Transformations, specifically whether they think they are ethical...
Are they motivational?
Or could they do more harm by being part of diet culture?
Hope you enjoy!
May 23, 2021
This week Jonny and Brett talk about another blow up in the industry...
Should the government enforce Calorie Labelling in restaurant menus
They go over what the EVIDENCE says for its success on reducing Calorie intake, what concerns we might have for someone with disordered eating patterns, and more
May 16, 2021
This week Jonny and Brett hosted the fantastic Hannah Murphy, she is a Rehab Specialist based in Coventry.
We spoke about;
- Does having pain mean you're injured?
- Theraguns - what’s the deal?
- Glute activation - Is this a “thing”?
- Does sitting up straight or having a “better” posture have benefits to...
May 9, 2021
This week we had the Amazing Nic and Tanya to talk about the struggles Fitpros have when it comes to marketing and social media
- How does someone determine their ‘avatar’
- Why is it important to understand your brand values when it comes to how you market to your audience
- What is being purpose...
May 3, 2021
Two whole hundred episodes, over nearly 4 years of recording!
It was only right that we got some of the old crew back on for a bit of fun to celebrate... We were disappointed to not be able to get Paul and Fran too, but we had to settle for Ed and Matt :-D
No real value here, haha, but instead some laughs over would...